- Custom flat glass cut & install
- Installation of curved and tempered glass
- Margard Lexan (in select areas)
- Complete coverage throughout the US and Canada
- 7AM to 6PM install times
Call Center available to take orders 24/7/365 through our National Central Dispatch at 800-540-0467 for setting up vehicle glass repair/replacement orders.
We provide installation within 24 hours
2 Hour Time Frame
Installation scheduling at half the industry standard. We ask that jobs get scheduled within solid time frame, for example: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm or 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
24 hour time frame for heavy equipment for both laminated and *Tempered applications.
Free access to our technical advisors.
We understand that at times vehicles need to be done immediately. GMS will get your vehicles back to a safe and operational condition as quickly as possible.
Some of the current dealers that GMS provides services for include:
Cut and Install On-site
We cut and install on-site at many locations. Others we will pull glass and use as a template to cut glass in-shop and return to install in 24 hour time frame.
Laminated Safety Glass
GMS cuts and installs Laminated Safety Glass for heavy equipment applications. We also supply Lexan as an alternative to glass as well. (Technical Data on Lexan with Margard available upon request)
Earth-moving equipment manufacturers such as John Deere, Case, Komatsu, Caterpillar, Hitachi and others have many proprietary parts, ie. tempered glass with holes for handles and latches or curved glass. If you buy the part we can install it using the proper primers and urethane. Please confirm that glass from the dealer is correct before service call.
Lexan with Margard
Here's a brief summary about Lexan with Marguard (GMS uses polycarbonate as an alternative to glass to eliminate repeat breakage situations):
- UV and Abrasion Resistant.
- UV stabilization and helps against yellowing, repeat breakage, loss of light transmission and coating failure.
- Paint, adhesives, petroleum based product resistant Improved resistance to weathering surface. The coating is applied to both sides, and therefore helps to eliminate second-surface decoration.
- GMS supplies 1/4" Lexan which is the same thickness as 1/4" AS1 Laminated Safety Glass, the most common thickness for Laminated Safety Glass applications.
- Good alternative for Tempered Glass applications because the Lexan can have holes drilled through it for various handles and latches.
- Polycarbonate is being used on the OEM level by Caterpillar, John Deere and other manufacturers.
On defective parts, labor against leaking and workmanship.
Laminated Safety Glass
Here are a few of our current customers:
|Balfour Beatty||Cemex||Flatiron Construction|
|Republic Services - Allied Waste||Sims Metal Management||Vulcan Materials|
All trademarks and third-party names are property of their respective owners.